2 Min Read
A big shout out to the LGBTQIA community with Sydney World Pride officially putting on its high heels and taking off today and goes until March 5.
The World Pride Arts Program will include 76 events from art exhibitions and theatre, to literature events, women’s events, film and music.
Here’s our must-sees but there is so much more.
- The Liberate Exhibition at Customs House that celebrates 45 years of community-led social change through the lens of social documentary and queer photographers.
- Coming Out, Coming Home, a photographic documentary exhibition at Hurstville Library, the first community driven event of its kind by queer Chinese people in Australia.
- Sunderella, a queer Bollywood twist on Cinderella at the ARA Darling Quarter Theatre
- Gender Euphoria, a powerful and uplifting variety show performed by a large cast of transgender and gender diverse performers at Darlinghurst Theatre.
- Blessed Union, an hilarious lesbian break-up comedy at the Belvoir Street Theatre.